Telegram is an Ultra-Fast Blockchain technology from Telegram messenger. TON can be viewed as a decentralized value transfer system.
- The TON blockсhain has the ability to automatically split and merge to account for load changes.
- Fast routing of hackers: TON locks use intelligent routing mechanisms to ensure that transactions between any two block chains will always be processed quickly, regardless of the size of the system.
- TON uses the "Proof" approach, where processing nodes ("validators") lay stakes and ensure reliability.
- 2-D Distributed Ledger: TON can create new active blocks on top of any blocks.
- TON Storage is a file storage technology available through the TON P2P Network and storage of arbitrary files, with the technology of access to the torrent and intellectual contracts used to provide accessibility.
- TON Proxy - the level of the network proxy / anonymizer used to hide the identifiers and IP addresses of the TON nodes.
- TON Services provides a platform for third-party services of any type that allows the use of smartphone-friendly interfaces for decentralized applications and smart contracts, as well as for decentralized viewing on the World Wide Web.
- TON DNS is a service for assigning names for human readings to accounts, smart contracts, services and network nodes.
- TON Payments is a platform for micropayments and micropayment channel networks.